Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Parent - Please send me


Hi all, 

This month we are teaching kids to use their talkers and to communicate information about their families. I need just a few things from everyone.  Could you email me a few pictures of your immediate family and if there is any extended family your child interacts with on a regular basis. 

Please send me names of everyone and any information so that we can help make connections. For instance Uncle Tim is the one that spins me or Aunt Pam always buys me pink clothes or Dad is a plumber or mom is a doctor. Dad cooks pancakes. Grandma Maria is mom's mom. 

Here is my email to help make it quick and easy for you. 
lisa.tisher@adams12.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer activities

  Summer is here!   Parents: Learning doesn’t end in the summer. Having adventures and experiencing new things builds background knowledge, ...