Thursday, September 19, 2019

Parents: CONFERENCES


Dear Parents,
    Hi all, Parent teacher conferences are coming up very soon!  You will be seeing sign up sheets for conferences from your child's regular education teacher. You need to sign up with your child's teacher for a conference.  You will not sign up with me. This is your opportunity to know how your child is doing in class.  For some of you that have IEP's scheduled in September or October, you can choose to not have a conference, that is okay and is your choice.    I will attend as many conferences that I can and I will hope that they do not overlap. Otherwise, you are welcome to drop into my room on the night of conferences and we can chat individually.  

Don't forget about the Carnival on Friday!

See you all soon,
Ms Tisher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer activities

  Summer is here!   Parents: Learning doesn’t end in the summer. Having adventures and experiencing new things builds background knowledge, ...