Thursday, April 23, 2020

Parents- support article

Parents,

I saw this article on yahoo today and it had some good tips on how to proceed through this odd time of remote learning and so I thought it might be helpful for you.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m-homeschooling-3-kids-ieps-160027378.html

Please know that if you or your family are struggling, I am available to help, however I can. I know this process isn't easy so feel free to reach out. You aren't expected to know how to teach everything to your child so please know that I am available to chat whenever you need.

Take Care and Stay healthy
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer activities

  Summer is here!   Parents: Learning doesn’t end in the summer. Having adventures and experiencing new things builds background knowledge, ...