Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Parents: Headsprout

Parents,

The wonderful people at the readinga-z.com company gave me free access to Headsprout. Headsprout is online phonics program that will teach your kids phonics skills in a game format. I will be able to monitor their progress from my dashboard so I can make sure they learning what they need.  When kids log on to raz-kids.com then they will be able to Headsprout as one of their options. Your students have not used this before so they will need help navigating. The first thing they will do is a assessment so don't help them other than with using the mouse. After that you can assist them. I sent passwords home on Friday. Please let me know if you need them again.

Thanks
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer activities

  Summer is here!   Parents: Learning doesn’t end in the summer. Having adventures and experiencing new things builds background knowledge, ...