Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Parents- Supplies and online learning

Image result for online learning

Parents, 
    I know many of you are worried about what will happen with online learning next week. Please know that I am working hard to figure that out. The district is running us through some online learning opportunities next week and we are discussing how to implement this for all students, even yours. 

There are a few things that I need from you though so please email  (lisa.tisher@adams12.org) me with the information:

  1. Do you have your student's communication device up and working and do you need tutorials on how to use them?
  2. Do you need any adapted tools like adapted scissors, pencils or paper for your student? If so what do you need?
  3. Do you have online access for your child to use (ie internet access)
  4. Do you need help developing a home sensory diet?
  5. What are the best times that I can make contact with you regularly. (mornings, afternoons, evenings)
Thanks for your help. I give you further information next week!

I highly recommend that each student has access to a device at home such as laptop or Chromebook. If you family does not have this available for your student please make sure to read all of the district emails regarding checking out a Chromebook from the district.  You will not be able to check out a Chromebook from me those will come from the district. Students will need this to watch videos and access online things that are posted. 







I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer activities

  Summer is here!   Parents: Learning doesn’t end in the summer. Having adventures and experiencing new things builds background knowledge, ...